Microsoft Cloud Services
Our Partnership With Microsoft
Most businesses still run on Microsoft. Or if they don’t, they interact with businesses that do!
As a Microsoft Partner since 2001, we’ve developed great relationships that allow us to get effective solutions, deliver quality services, and provide world-class support. We have access to the latest demonstration software and incredible learning tools. You’ll benefit from our volume licensing access and incentives, pre-sales support, and advisory services.
As one of the first Microsoft Cloud Partners, we live and breathe the Microsoft ecosystem, from Office 365 to Azure! Let us help you discover the full benefits and features of the Microsoft products you’re investing in.
Your people can connect with each other and company data securely at any time and on any device, with Microsoft cloud applications and services like:
- Office 365
- Skype for Business (formerly Lync)
We help businesses integrate solutions that reduce complexity and cost, while improving how people and IT systems work together. For example, Sharepoint provides a platform for intranet and customer-specific sites. Many businesses have been thrilled with their sites created to manage projects and share real-time reports among all stakeholders.
The tools we select have the greatest long-term impact and the quickest return for our clients. Moving to the cloud creates a foundation for more effective collaboration, development of more competitive products and services, and increases in customer satisfaction.
Our Experience with Office 365
We have migrated thousands of users to Office 365. We are fans of Office 365 Business Premium for most small and mid-size businesses. Each user can:
- Install Office Suite on up to 5 devices, increasing the productive use of laptops, phones, tablets, and home PCs.
- Use Outlook Web App with 50GB of storage, reducing internal storage growth and continuity issues.
- Use Lync for instant messaging and video conferences that are securely recorded and stored.
- Use Yammer to create a secure internal social network.
- Use OneDrive for Business to store 1TB of files, and access and share them from anywhere with editing and version tracking, across Mac, Windows, and Android OS platforms.
- Operate with the security of single sign-on with active directory integration.
- Streamline and consolidate all email and scheduling into a single secure solution.
- Standardize Office suite versions and remove the burden of manually upgrading.
Our clients have experienced strong productivity returns. Office 365 can be an important tool to help you remain competitive as you communicate, collaborate, and adapt faster than ever.
Move Safely to Office 365
- Losing data
- Losing email during the transition
- Getting locked out of email
- Having business downtime
As Office 365 migration specialists, we are equipped to help you move to Office 365 in a cost-effective, efficient and seamless migration that will transform the way you do business.
Moving any organization to Office 365 is a multi-phased project that requires expertise in project management, change management, technical consulting, and technical support. Benefit from our expertise and experience to migrate seamlessly to Office 365—on time, within budget, and with minimal disruption to your business.
We facilitate your move to Microsoft Cloud Services by:
- Establishing a project plan to transition your processes and infrastructure to a cloud or hybrid cloud solution.
- Assisting users through the transition by providing a 24/7 helpdesk and training for administrators.
- Avoiding problems with design services, proactive monitoring, and experienced trouble support.
We can keep you running during the transition so your business doesn’t lose productivity.
Selecting the Right Plan
If you are considering a cloud migration, how do you know which plan or mix of plans is right for you? Don’t overpay or get locked into the wrong plan selections. With the right integration team, you’ll be up and running quickly and stay productive the entire time. For your convenience, here is an overview of the plans.
For more information, please…