This is not all that we have available. When you are growing as fast as we are there are opportunities every month.
Senior Help Desk/Systems Engineer Tier II-III
We are currently seeking highly skilled engineers with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. You will have the opportunity to show off your skills as a trusted technical resource, and a polished communicator who shows excellent judgement in multitasking and prioritization. We are looking for individuals who love to solve problems and have a history of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging technology issues, and is accustomed to leveraging technical training opportunities to improve their skills. Are you interested in pursuing higher level security certifications? We can help you get there.
Our engineers are responsible for providing support to our clients as well as growing and developing a rapport with our customers through exceptional customer service. We strive to use our remote support agents to resolve our clients’ problems, but there are occasions where “sneaker-net” visits are necessary.
In this Role You Will Help the Team:
- Provide technical solutions and respond to technical requests from client partners through a variety of communication channels
- Resolve support issues with a high degree of technical complexity
- Provide software application assistance
- Improve efficiencies by documenting and standardizing support processes while capturing and developing best practices
- Review security reports and metrics
- Support client projects
- Support customer commitments in a timely, caring manner, balancing effective processes with the need to adapt to client’s needs while giving feedback to internal teams
Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources, and unbeatable customer service.
You Might Be a Strong Fit If You Have:
- 4 – 6 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations with extensive exposure to the use of servers and computers in a business setting. Must have at least 4 years of experience in help desk or network support
- A current certification in at least one of the following areas: Microsoft, VMWare, Security+ or Amazon
- Excellent knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in troubleshooting and support as well as servers, desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and network management software – this includes TCP/IP 4 routing /firewall/vlan abilities
- Considerable skills in the design and implementation of secure networked computer systems and storage, and disaster recovery procedures
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Applications, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Hyper-V, VM Ware ESXi, and VSphere. Linux and container familiarity a plus
- Working knowledge of various cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with teammates, customers, and vendors
- Passion for technology, continuing education, problem solving and exceptional customer service
- Positive, well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible with excellent time management skills
- Grit to resolve advanced server, computer, application, network, and security challenges
- Drive and commitment to add certifications on a regular basis
- The MUST have? The knack for technology and a love for it (into gaming? Linux? Breaking things? Any good hacking security stories? Know that Kali is not a state? Arp is not the sound a dog makes when you step on its tail? Shodonis not a Japanese warrior?)
Are you pumped that there is a way for businesses to stay competitive in their space through the intelligent application of technology- and you can help get them there? We are seeking inside and outside sales representatives with a proven track record for setting appointments and managing client accounts. Must care about people first, and let the money follow.
Why Work Here?
Well, for one, we actually care about YOU as a professional and a person. You will join a team of driven, compassionate, friendly experts and visionary leaders who enjoy a challenge. Are you driven to do better every day? Same. We have your back by reimbursing for training and the pursuit of advanced certifications. We offer competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA Health Insurance with Pharmacy Program, a healthy company match on voluntary pretax salary contributions, paid holidays, and a common-sense leave policy.
Want to learn more? Email jobs AT mnsgroup.com.
For a best first impression, include your cover letter and resume to jobs AT mnsgroup.com and feel free to brag! At MNS Group we are not afraid to dream big, and would love to learn about how your dreams for your future and ours align!