Cybersecurity Framework Consulting Services- Version 1.1
Understanding best practices when it comes to cybersecurity is just as important to small business’s bottom line as a great product or service. Being hacked or otherwise compromised can drive up costs, decimate profits and even put your business at risk.
MNS Group’s Security Consulting Services will limit your exposure by benchmarking your organizations’ security practices against the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Version 1.1.
What is the NIST Cybersecurity Framework?
The Cybersecurity Framework was developed in 2014 by executive order to serve as a resource for improving critical infrastructure cybersecurity. Since that time, it has become an invaluable tool in helping private and public sector organizations manage and address cybersecurity risk both domestically and abroad.
Version 1.1 released in 2018 was designed to be more easily adopted by a wide range of organizations particularly small and medium size business.
The Benefits of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework Version 1.1
- Superior and unbiased cybersecurity.
- Enable long-term cybersecurity and risk management.
- Ripple effects across supply chains and vendor lists.
- Bridge the gap between technical and business side stakeholders.
- Flexibility and adaptability of the Framework.
- Built for future regulation and compliance requirements.