NIST 800-171 Consulting Services
MNS Group’s cybersecurity services minimize performance and operational risks with our cost effective NIST 800-171 focused compliance services. We provide your organization peace of mind knowing your information systems are compliant in protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), while giving you a strategic business advantage in the federal marketplace.
To speak with our team about your company’s needs or the needs of your suppliers, give us a call at (410) 838-1088 or request a NIST 800-171 Consultation online now.
What is NIST 800-171?
When your information systems process, store, or transmit information while working with the federal government, private organizations are required to comply with federally mandated security protections.
NIST 800-171 “Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Non-Federal Information Systems and Organizations” covers security standards and controls to provide guidance for the safeguard of CUI as part of routine operations. Government contractors commonly experience challenges in determining which systems process CUI, and which systems are not in compliance for this reason.
Why Choose MNS Group?
For over 20 years we have partnered with our clients in guiding them through the complexity of compliance assessments. We follow a systematic approach to help you assess, achieve, and maintain NIST compliance.
- Perform a complete evaluation of your security posture
- Review your policies, procedures, and architecture.
- Map your relevant people, processes, and technology
- Develop awareness and training around NIST compliance
- Align your 3rd party providers to your NIST needs
- Find and fix the gaps in your security that are relevant to NIST
- Develop a custom roadmap to NIST compliance