Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) is a security feature offered by many websites, applications and devices that dramatically improves account security by requiring multiple pieces of evidence (your credentials) when logging into an account. There are three main categories of credentials: something you know, like a password or pin number, something you have, like a security token, verification text, call or email, or something you are, like your fingerprint, your voice or your face. Using our wall metaphor again, MFA is like having a second and third very high, slick wall. All good, right? Safe and secure! Or maybe not…Read More »
- Secur-ish: The Continuing Evolution of MFA
- Grinding Out a Budget: Considerations for 2021
- Stalkerware is a thing- and you should know how to find it on your device
- When Temporary Becomes Permanent: Corporate Vision Extends to the Home office
- When Business Planning is Built-in: A Living Contract
- 20 Seconds to Review- to AVOID Getting PHISHED!
- MNS Group Gives Back!
- Top Work-At-Home Tips from MNS Group Staff
- COVID-19: BE VIGILANT FOR CYBER SCAMS
- Stop Fixing Symptoms: Employ the 5 Whys to Get to the Root of Business Problems